8/07/2009


KSM-Read Between The Lines (Album Cover)


-------------------------------------


Disney Channel Stars-Send It ON (RADIO RIP)
The anthem for Disney’s green project, “Send It On,” premiered today on Radio Disney. The music video premieres next Friday, August 14th on Disney Channel. You can also purchase the song from iTunes starting on Tuesday, August 11th. All proceeds are going to the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund. So purchase HQ on iTunes !

DL:Disney Channel Stars-Send It ON

Making Of The Video:


----------------------------------------

Miley Cyrus-Party In The USA (Single Cover)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey That Selena Gomez 17 Cover ISNT The Officail Cover...That wAs a Bonus OUT TAKE Cover They Included... :)

social media said...

I remember when I got an iPod Touch a few years ago. I tried playing music videos continuously or by shuffle, and alas, I could not (unlike my iPod Classic which does it just fine).