9/21/2009



Selena Gomez & The Scene-Kiss & Tell
Selena Gomez and her band are getting ready for the realease of their debut album. All this week on Radio Disney, you can hear tracks from the upcoming album. Here we have a new track called "Kiss & Tell" which just premiered on Radio Disney. Its a great track. Cant wait to hear some more ! Enjoy !

DL:Selena & The Scene-Kiss & Tell

----------------------------


Tiffany Thorton-Magical Mirror
The soundtrack to “Tinker Bell & the Lost Treasure” hits stores tomorrow. Take a listen to “Magic Mirror” by Tiffany Thornton. Other artists on the soundtrack include Demi Lovato, Savannah Outen, Jordin Sparks, and more. Be sure to pick up your copy tomorrow! This song is great !

DL:Tiffany Thorton-Magical Mirror

4 comments:

w disney info said...

Awesome write up, come check out my site for more Disney News

social media said...

You may refer to this step by step guide, it's regarding how to copy all songs and videos from iPod back to computer and iTunes. My friends sent it to me, it's safe and works pretty well for my iPod.

Start Business in Delhi said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Web Developers Delhi said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.