11/11/2008



Miley Cyrus & John Travolta - I Thought I Lost You
Miley Cyrus has a motion picture coming out soon. Her new movie is called "Bolt" and its also a Disney Movie wich will be hittin theathers. Along with the movie comes the soundtrack. Here is a new song from the movie called "I Thought I Lost You" wich is a great song and should go along with the movie very well. Enjoy !

Download

---------------------------------------------------


Blake Lewis-I Ran (So Far Away)
You may remember him from American Idol runner up with Jordan Sparks.Blake Lewis has recorded a cover of Flock of Seagulls’ “I Ran (So Far Away)”. The track is produced by Darude, the creator of “Sandstorm.”lake Lewis making dance music, woohoo! This track was releases Nov 4. This is a great song. I never liked any of his material but this ones pretty good. Enjoy !

Download

0 comments: