8/23/2007



A new Britney Spears song has leaked today via PerezHilton.com, according to him a really good source sent him this track. To me this song sounds like its called "Everyday" I dunno if this track will make the album but is something new. I dont think this is a good comeback song.

DOWNLAOD




So someone requested the song "I Will Be Me" so i decided just to put all 3 of Ashley Tisdale's bonus tracks off her album HEADSTRONG. These songs are really good. They should of just put them on her album. SO Ashley is deciding to re-release her album this year. From what i heard these tracks will be on it + "It's The Way" (Bonus Track In Another Country). + Someone Requested the Be Good To Me Instrumental that was released through iTunes.

It's Life

Who I Am

I Will Be Me

Be Good To Me Instrumental

0 comments: